Save it before its too late.
Thursday, July 11th 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Vista Library 700 Eucalyptus Ave., Vista, CA 92084
What to Know About Plug-In Vehicles
Presentation by Charlie Q Johnson
Electric vehicles cost less to maintain, are zero emission, quiet, and fun to drive! Join us at this free educational event to learn about EVs and Plug-In Hybrids. You’ll have a chance to see several EVs on display, talk to EV owners and will also learn about:
- Grants, rebates, tax incentives and discount utility rates for individuals and businesses. How you can drive electric at 1/3 the cost of gas!
- Optimal system sizing for solar panels, energy storage and charging stations.
- Multi-stage upgrade strategies and financing through cost savings.
- Seven ways to install solar panels without penetrating the roof, and five that can be taken with you when you relocate.
- Community Choice Aggregation and Green Choice imported renewables.
- How to bypass hurdles with the HOA and landlord.
- 42+ new EV models: SUVs, Vans, Mini-Vans, Sedans and Motorcycles.
- The affordability of purchasing a previously owned electric vehicle.
Charlie Q Johnson is a Software Engineer and CEO of Makello. He is a dedicated researcher ofrenewable energy, Plug-In Vehicles and is a home energy efficiency expert. This event, hosted by the North County Climate Change Alliance is for educational purposes.